Cost for SEO Services at a Glance
Website audit services:
$600-$8,000 depending on the depth of the audit.
Technical SEO consulting services:
$200 per hour of work.
Search Performance Briefs for a targeted keyword:
Content for SEO:
$1 per word.
Benchmark SEO reports and ongoing reporting:
General SEO tips, tricks and guidance:
The SEO Experts Behind the Helm
Brafton staffs all its SEO experts in house:
Engage in content creation for target audiences, and provide optimization to rank for specific keywords via a proprietary content development process.
Develop SEO strategies for clients and steer spend to where it can have the greatest impact; deliver analytics reports and perform keyword research.
Conduct technical SEO audits and website audits, develop audience personas, assist with website optimization and redesigns, create Search Performance Briefs and much more.
Website Developers and Designers:
Work with strategists, consultants and writers to create graphics and web elements that are optimized for responsive design.
Produce video content and ensure that they are tagged with the proper metadata to improve visibility to search crawlers.
Social media strategists:
Manage and assist social media campaigns that are crucial for promoting content for SEO and driving traffic to web pages.
Website SEO Audit Services
Brafton offers comprehensive website audits that help identify factors that negatively influence your site’s performance in search such as 404 errors, duplicate content, toxic links, XML sitemap issues and other factors that have some bearing on your site’s indexicality on search engine results pages. An SEO audit points out the best approaches to meta tag optimization, link building and other page optimization priorities as part of an overall SEO plan.
Our website audit services are delivered in one of five packages:
- Bronze (6 units): A basic site crawl revealing top-level errors and the priority-level of each.
- Silver (20 units): A detailed docket of exactly what’s wrong with your site, a scorecard of your most immediate problems and analysis of each error.
- Gold (40 units): Our full-audit analysis of every problem affecting your site and recommendations for each.
- Platinum (80 units): All of the above, plus in-depth competitive and social analysis for five.
Competitor and Social Analysis (8 units): Organic, paid, backlinking and social analysis of one of your competitors.
On-Page SEO Services
On-page SEO services are more customized than our website audit packages, and this is reflected in the pricing model: 2 units per each consulting hour. SEO consulting based on this analysis can involve in-depth issues such as the site’s backend architecture. These matters may be harming SEO optimization and performance, even if the content is sound, because Google’s search algorithm takes page usability into account.. A Brafton consultant can perform specific functions and bill by the hour, or be tasked with more investigative projects to help get to the core of recent changes in your site’s search performance.
- In-depth keyword research.
- Schema markup.
- XML sitemap assistance.
- Meta descriptions analysis and writing.
- Mobile optimization
- Website redesign assistance.
- Link structure optimization.
- SSL setup.
Search Performance Briefs: Our SEO Blueprint
A Search Performance Brief is a creative blueprint for writers that substantially increases the likelihood of ranking for a target keyword and driving qualified traffic. Not just a content map, a Search Performance Brief incorporates keyword research alongside an outline for content creation, alongside elements such as meta data and internal links. Each brief is valued at 3 units, and includes:
- Word count recommendations.
- Secondary and semantic keywords to include in copy.
- Topics that need to be covered in order to satisfy searcher intent.
- Topics and key terms to cover that will help you stand out in SERPs.
- Internal linking opportunities.
- Metadata recommendations.
SEO-Driven Content Creation
In pricing terms, a single unit of content creation equates to 100 written words. Written-word units can be applied to any of the following types of content, all of which receive SEO optimization:
- Blog post writing: Top-of-funnel content that helps increase the number of relevant keywords your site ranks for.
- Website content creation: Conversion landing pages, product descriptions and other static website copy.
- Copy refreshes for existing web content: Content re-optimization improves the SEO value of your existing web pages. Writers optimize copy based on hard data delivered by Brafton’s consultants.
- Guest posts: Ghostwritten thought leadership articles that can be submitted to other blogs and websites to earn backlinks that will boost your site’s authority scores.
All of these assets are supported by a proprietary content creation, SEO service and optimization process, which involves the creation of a Search Performance Brief based on keyword research. Pieces of content are planned and designed to suit your company’s unique objectives and to fit your overall strategy.
The same value of 1 unit per 100 words applies to gated assets such as white papers, eBooks, infographics, case studies, email newsletters and other forms of lead-generation content.
SEO Analytics Reports
Benchmark analytics reports compiled through Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools are free to any client who is currently enrolled to receive any SEO services.
Quarterly metrics reports that track key performance indicators, as well as conversion tracking for clients using our call-to-action services, are also complementary. This level of periodic rank tracking allows for constant SEO services such as refreshes and new content creation based on changes in performance. These can occur due to competitor activity, Google algorithm changes and any number of other factors.
Advanced analysis including site architecture analysis and technical SEO, on the other hand, is usually billed by the hour (2 units).
The monthly or annual pricing of an SEO strategy that encompasses some combination of the SEO services listed above can vary significantly depending on the needs of the business. From national or local SEO package planning to technical on-page SEO and beyond, the ideal mix of services should be customized carefully. There is no “wrong” or “right” amount to spend on a search engine optimization strategy, presuming the strategy is within your budget and delivers tangible ROI.
Most SEO strategies will entail some combination of the following types of SEO:
- On-page SEO: Technical SEO, on-page content creation for SEO and other “on-site” SEO efforts.
- Off-page SEO: Social media management, guest posts, influencer outreach, backlinking strategies and other “off-site” efforts to improve your site’s visibility in search.
- International SEO: Targeting audiences in search in specific countries and in particular languages.
- National SEO: Focuses on broad, non-regional keywords that are used to help attract a national audience of customers.
- Local SEO: An SEO campaign that is targeted to searches that have local intent.
- A la carte: We can tackle campaigns for regional SEO, mobile SEO and e-commerce SEO and more.
The SEO cost of a monthly search engine optimization strategy will be different for every single client, depending on what they need and which SEO services will deliver the greatest impact to their organization.
Social Media Services
Social media marketing helps build an audience on the most popular social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, TikTok and more. Social media content creation is tailored to the platform of choice and can be linked to other services such as blog post writing.
While not a direct SEO ranking signal, social media marketing can expand the reach of your content to new audiences. This helps drive traffic to your content, which in turn, can positively impact a page’s Google SERP positioning.
We offer various pricing packages for social media services, including but not limited to:
- Social media management packages: 14 to 33 units per month depending on the package.
- Social media posts: 1 unit for three to six posts depending on the channel, with a 5 unit per-month minimum spend.
- Social engagement videos: 3 units per video.
- Social media contest creation and management: 8 units
- Custom reporting: 6 units per report.
- Social listening: 2 units per hour/ custom-quoted.
- Live Tweeting: Multiple pricing options.
Other SEO Services
SEO optimization services encompass a wide variety of tasks and tactics. This is due to the in-depth nature of modern SEO services, which touch all areas of a website. Our SEO expert team can create a customized package of search engine optimization tactics that include technical work alongside bespoke content and support across channels. The following SEO pricing packages show off the breadth of SEO services that go beyond the usual.
- Technical Integration: 35 units.
- Persona Development: 60 units.
- Technical Support (task-specific): 2 units per hour.
- Website Updates (technical): 2 units.
- Website Problem Diagnosis (troubleshooting and technical errors): 4 units.
- Calls-to-action: 3 units per CTA.
- Email Marketing: Custom quote.